Serene Air with Stretch Cover
True Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Redistribution System. Suitable for vulnerable patients with high to very high risk for pressure ulcers. True low air loss for patients’ upmost comfort. A high performance blower provides >1200 lpm of air loss from mattress for effective microclimate control. Maximum patient weight up to 990lb (48” mattress).
- Pressure Relief During Alternating: Pressure mapping reveals that in alternating mode, bladder A & B take turns to inflate and deflate can significantly relieve the body pressure
- Easy Storage: With snap fit buckle strap, the system can be wrapped into a compact size for storage
- Ventilated Low Air Loss: Wicks moisture away to keep the patient comfortable
- Carrying bag: A handy carrying bag is provided with each system
- Zipper-all-Around Cover: With two way zipper reduce ingress of unwanted fluid and simply one step to remove for cleaning
- 4-Way Stretch PU Cover: Fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect this skin from friction and moisture
- Power Outage Protection: System includes individual air cells over a 2" foam base pocket for power outage protection (Foam is not included)
- Cable Management: For a safety operational environment
- CPR: Quickly deflate the mattress during emergencies
Visual and Audible Alarm:
- Low Pressure
- Power Failure
- Tech Support
- True Low Air Loss with Blower System
5 Modes to Fulfill Individual Needs:
- Max Firm
- Continuous Low Pressure (CLP)
- Seat Inflation with CLP
- Pulsation Mode
- Pump: 12" x 10" x 6" (31.2x26x16cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Small: 79" l x 35" w x 8" h (200x90x20.3cm)
- Medium: 79" l x 42" w x 8" h (200x107x20.3cm)
- Large: 79" l x 48" w x 8" h (200x122x20.3cm)
- Cell Height:
- Small: 8" x 20" Cells
- Medium: 8" x 22" Cells
- Large: 8" x 26" Cells
- Mattress Weight:
- Small: 16.5 lbs.
- Medium: 18.8 lbs.
- Large: 21 lbs.
- Maximum Patient Weight:
- Small: 400 lbs.
- Medium: 700 lbs.
- Large: 990 lbs.
- Pump: Flame retardant ABS
- Mattress: Cover: 4-Way Stretch; Cell: Nylon/PU; Base: Nylon/PU
- Supply Voltage: AC 110-120V 60Hz, 4.5A
- Operating Cycle: 5/10/15/20 min. selectable
- Mattress type: 8’’ Mattress with 2” Foam pocket (Foam is not included)
- Flame Retardant Standards: EN 597-1 & EN 597-2
- Type: Air Serene with Stretch Cover