Pro-Care Optima Air Mattresses
Suitable for patients in high to very high risk of pressure injuries. Auto-sensing technology with intuitive one touch set up. Multi-zone air pressure for optimal comfort. Designed for use in the acute care sector.
- One Touch Set Up: Initiating default programme after plugining-in. Customised therapy or parameters by one touch
- Intuitive Auto-Sensing Technology:
- Auto-recognition: Automatically initiate corresponding pressure setting to different mattress
- Auto-adjustment: Providing an optimal pressure based on the patient’s weight distribution
- Heel Relief Function: Single air-cell deflation can float the heels with zero pressure. Activating heel protection with the one-handed control knob
- 80% of Time Saving: Bladders with quick release detachable base can be easily removed from mattress during decontamination
- Extra Protection on the Sacrum:
- Auto Seat Inflation: Initiates when the head section has been raised by ≥30 degrees to prevent bottoming out.
- Cell-in-Cell Bladder (sacrum area): Providing excellent support for patient in sitting-up position
- Cable Management: Reducing tripping hazards for a safer healthcare enviroment
- 4-way Stretch Cover:
- Low friction and shear
- Vapour permeable, water resistant
- High-flame retardant
- Transport Mode / Built-in battery (Optional): Non-stop dynamic pressure relief for more than 6 hours during power failure or transport (6-8 hours for static mode without battery)
- CPR: One hand control, quickly deflate the mattress within 15sec. under normal BMI
- Pump: 13" x 6" x 10" (34.1x16.5x26cm)
- 79" l x 31" w x 8" h (200x80x20cm)
- 79" l x 33" w x 8" h (200x85x20cm)
- 79" l x 35" w x 8" h (200x90x20cm)
- Pump with Battery: 11 lbs.
- Pump without Battery: 10 lbs.
- Mattress: 20 lbs.
- Maximum Patient Weight: 551 lbs.
- Pump Case: Flame Retardent ABS
- Cover Material: 4-way stretch PU / Polyester cover (Optional: Nylon / PU quilted cover)
- Cell Material: TPU
- Supply Voltage with Battery: AC 220 - 240V, 50 Hz, 0.6A
- Supply Voltage without Battery: AC 220 - 240V, 50 Hz, 0.34A
- Operating Cycle: 10, 15, 20, 25 mins
- Flame Retardency: EN 597-1 & EN 597-2
- Cell info: 21 cells in TPU Ether
- CPR Knob: 1 Piece