Domus 3-8 Inch with Quilted Cover
Alternating Pressure Redistribution System. Simplify procedure and workload for administering pressure relief care and pressure ulcer prevention. Domus 3 combines alternating pressure redistribution and static therapy modes for improving pressure relief care and reducing the caregiver's workload during patient handling procedures, such as dressing changes and repositioning. The weight indicator dial on the pump interface allows quick and easy adjustment to match the support surface pressure firmness to the patient's weight distribution.
Reliable pressure relief care:
- Suitable for improving early-stage pressure injuries in homecare patients
- Ventilated air cells wick away moisture without losing firmness, improving patient comfort throughout treatment
- Easily switch from alternating pressure distribution to constant low pressure modes to assist patient repositioning procedures
- Built-in alarms with visual and audio indicators to optimize patient safety practices
- Ventilated Low Air Loss: Wicks moisture away to keep the patient comfortable. Low air loss ventilated air cells minimize moisture against the patient's skin, increasing comfort level
- CPR Valve: Quickly deflate the mattress during emergencies
- Nylon/PU Cover: Vapor permeable and water resistant with basic flame retardant level
- Foam Base Pocket: For inserting additional foam available on 5” mattress (Foam is not included). Foam base pocket located under the mattress allows caregivers to insert additional foam to improve stability
- Quick Connector: Once with cap on, instantly switch to static air mattress for transportation need. Unplugging the quick connector switches the pressure settings to maintain mattress firmness for transportation
- Zipper-all-Around Cover: Reduce ingress of unwanted fluid and simply one step to remove for cleaning
- Low Pressure Alarm: Feature increase patient safety
- Pump: 11" x 7" x 5" (29x18.5x12.6cm)
- 79" l x 35" w x 8" h (200x90x20.3cm)
- Cell Height: 8" x 20" (20x51cm)
- Weight: 15.2 lbs.
- Pump: 5.1 lbs.
- Mattress: 15.2 lbs.
- Maximum Patient: 440 lbs.
- Pump: Flame retardant ABS
- Cover: Nylon/PU
- Cell: Nylon/PVC
- Base: Nylon/PVC
- Supply Voltage: AC 100-120V 60Hz, 0.16A
- Operating Cycle: 8 mins
- Mattress type: 8" Replacement
- Flame Retardant: CAL 117
- System: With Quilted Cover