Domus 2s is a functional and easy-to-use overlay mattress. Designed with heel slope for better pressure distribution over the entire lower leg. The ideal mattress for low to medium risk patient.
Suitable for patients with low to medium risk of pressure ulcers. One piece mattress with slope design to relieve pressure on the heel. Medical grade PVC pad for better hygiene and safety. An ideal transition mattress for homecare.
- Anti-Sliding Extension Flap: Can be tucked under the standard mattress to prevent pad from sliding
- Heel Slope: Allow the pad to fill in the space behind the Achilles tendon to distribute pressure over the entire lower legs, reducing the risk of heel breakdown
- Adjustable Hangers: Can secure control unit to fit most of beds
- Weight Indicator Reference: To facilitate optimized pressure setting
- Nylon/PU Cover (Optional): Vapor permeable and water resistant with basic flame retardant level
- Pressure Relief During Alternating: Pressure mapping reveals that bladder A & B take turns to inflate and deflate can significantly relieve the body interface pressure
- Pump: 10" x 4" x 4" (25x11.2x9.5cm)
- 78" l x 33" w x 3.5" h (198x84x9cm)
- 78" l x 33" w x 4" h (198x84x10cm)
- 78" l x 33" w x 4.5" h (198x84x11cm)
- 78" l x 33" w x 5" h (198x84x12.7cm)
- Cell Height: 16" x 5" - 3.5" (41x13-9cm)
- Pump: 2.65 lbs.
- Mattress: 6.83 lbs.
- Maximum Patient: 260 lbs.
- Pump: Flame retardant ABS
- Mattress: Medical - grade PVC
- Supply Voltage: AC100-120V 60Hz, 0.1A
- Operating Cycle: 10 mins
- Mattress type: 5“ Overlay mattress
- Flame Retardant: CAL 117