Domus 1 improves the prevention and treatment of early-stage pressure ulcers. The lightweight and compact design of the alternating pressure pad allows caregivers to set up and deliver pressure relief care efficiently. Domus 1 can be placed over the existing mattress to provide periodic pressure relief treatments without the hassle of relocating the patient. Suitable for Patients with Low Risk of Pressure Ulcers. Medical Grade PVC Pad for Better Hygiene and Safety. An Ideal Transition Mattress for Homecare.
- Anti-Sliding Extension Flap: Can be tucked under the standard mattress to prevent pad from sliding
- Adjustable Hangers: Can secure control unit to fit most of beds
- Weight Indicator Reference: To facilitate optimized pressure setting
- Medical Grade PVC Pad: Effortless for Cleaning and Fire Retardant for better Safety
- Pressure Redistribution During Alternating: Pressure Mapping Reveals that Bladder A & B Take Turns to Inflate and Deflate can Significantly Relieve the Body Interface Pressure
- Pump: 10" x 5" x 3" (25x12.5x8.5cm)
- Mattress: 77" l x 35" w x 2" h (196x90x6.4cm)
- Cell Height: 2.5" x 130 Pieces of Bubbles
- Pump: Flame retardant ABS
- Mattress: Medical - grade PVC
- Supply Voltage: AC100-120V 60Hz, 0.1A
- Operating Cycle: 10 mins
- Mattress type: 2.5“ Bubble Pad Overlay
- Flame Retardant Standards: CAL 117
- Pump: 2.4 lbs.
- Mattress: 4.6 lbs.
- Maximum Patient: 220 lbs.