Open 6 Days a Week
COVID-19 Oxygen Supplementation
The entire world is going through some uncertain times as COVD-19 continues to rise in it’s confirmed cases across the planet. While the virus is not as deadly as some of the viruses the world has seen before, it’s voracity to spread is quite disturbing. One of the devices that Harmony Home Medical has stocked up on to ensure we can help our clients are oxygen concentrators, both stationary and portable. Corona Virus can cause a lot of respiratory distress and most patients who do die are as a result of extreme respiratory failure. With these sorts of symptoms, oxygen concentrators can prove to be very helpful in providing supplemental oxygen to relieve pain or difficulty breathing, and shortness of breath. Extra oxygen can also help to expedite the body’s healing process.
Notice: May 2021
We do have 5 Liter and 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrators available.
Please Call our office at (858) 560-8177
Please note you need an prescription to purchase a oxygen concentrator, or if this is a donation we will need a letter stating who the oxygen concentrator is for please call our office for further assistance.
Do you need an Oxygen Concentrator for Covid-19?
While it’s good to be precautious, it can cause problems if everyone goes rushing for an oxygen concentrator as a preventative measure (much like our unnecessary lack of toilet paper in the stores right now?). Discuss the option with your physician should you not be feeling well and remember that oxygen REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION. A physician must “ok” you taking supplemental oxygen. There are no real dangers or negative consequences of using supplemental oxygen responsibly, meaning at a low healthy dose (1-3LPMS), but nonetheless it is a controlled substance. If you are elderly or have existing respiratory conditions (asthma, COPD, etc) then it may be a good idea to meet with your physician in the near future to discuss him or her being able to expediently write you a prescription should you get COVD-19. If you don’t have a plan in place with your physician, and then you get COVD-19, they may delay seeing you in order to not spread the virus. In that case, you may have longer-than-healthy delays in getting your RX.
Read more about Medical Equipment of Seniors here
Types of Oxygen Concentrators
Portable Oxygen Concentrator or tank?
This is a question for your doctor only They will be able to tell you exactly what you need.
Both equipment does the same job, however, the only differences are:
Companion 5 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is compact and lightweight Home Oxygen Concentrator. Weighing only 36 pounds, this oxygen concentrator is easy to lift and transport. Four caster-wheels enable the unit to effortlessly glide across carpeting or other common floor surfaces. This Home Concentrator is 12.5 inches wide, 21.5 inches high and 13.5 inches deep. Its small profile is easy to a position near a bed or furniture without taking up too much room.
Companion 5 Oxygen Concentrator employs both autoFLOW and ultraSILENT technologies to provide highly efficient, and less obtrusive, Oxygen Therapy. This technology enables the machine to have lower power requirements and emits less noise — Companion 5’s maximum power draw is only 350 watts and it emits a hushed 40 dBA when operating at 2 LPM. This noise level is similar to a quiet conversation or the hum of a home refrigerator, meaning this Oxygen Concentrator won’t keep you up at night. Making ownership even easier, the Companion 5 Concentrator only requires maintenance every two years! The intake filter is easily accessible through a handy filter door, allowing for quick inspections and replacements.
Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Product Numbers: 15067005
- Width: 12.5 Inches
- Height: 21.5 Inches
- Depth: 13.5 Inches
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Flow Rates: Continuous Flow 0.5-5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 87%-95.5% at Sea Level
- Output Pressure: 5.0 psig
- Sound Level: At 2.0 LPM: 40 dBA
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 250 Watts at 2 LPM, 350 Watts Maximum
- Operating Altitude Range: -1,253 feet below sea level to 9,878 feet above sea level
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Companion 5 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 Years
Product Features & Benefits
- ultraSILENT technology for noise-sensitive patients.
- Produces high oxygen purity levels.
- autoFLOW technology that adjusts valve cycles to reduce power consumption.
- Low maintenance reduces time and money for up-keep.
- Long maintenance intervals of 2 years.
- Easy access to intake filter for quick inspections and replacement.
- Minimal internal parts and connections offer less opportunities for things to break.
- Strong metal cannula barb for easy oxygen tubing attachment — no accessories needed.
- Sturdy rollerbase with an integrated top handle provides easy transfer from room to room.
- Compact size eases transit down narrow hallways and around obstacles.
- Offers up to 5 LPM of continuous flow oxygen.
Inogen At Home Oxygen Concentrator 5
The Inogen One G3 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest and quietest packages available to the oxygen user today.
With the Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator, you can jump in the car to run errands or take a weekend trip to see family anytime you want. And, since the Inogen One G3 meets FAA requirements, you can even take it on a plane to go on vacation! The Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator makes traveling with your supplemental oxygen supplies as easy as possible to help improve your quality of life on oxygen therapy.
The Inogen One G3 is your one portable solution for oxygen at home, away and for travel, 24/7. It’s oxygen therapy on your terms. Enjoy improved freedom, mobility and independence with the Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator. Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere.®
Scroll below for more information about the Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator, including the technical specifications, the accessories included with the Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator system.
Summary of G3 Components
- Offering 840 mL maximum oxygen flow.
- AC power adapter that is world wide auto sensing.
- DC power adapter allows the unit to be powered by an external 12 V battery source.
- Inogen Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Inogen Carry bag provides a protective cover with a handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- 7 foot cannula from Salter Labs which is soft and quiet. Item #1600G.
- User manual that provides setup and operation instruction.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and small size offers easy portability.
- Different battery options, long lasting or lower weight.
- Four settings of breath detecting pulse oxygen flow which conserves energy and recharging time.
- Noise output is 39 decibels, significantly less than human conversation.
- Provides Sleep Mode technology that adapts to individual needs during sleep.
- Has the ability to operate 24/7
- Eliminates the need to exchange or refill heavy tanks or cylinders.
- FAA approved for in-flight operation.
- If you are looking for an Inogen One G3 for sale, this is the ideal single solution for oxygen at home, away and while traveling.
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse Dose: Settings from 1 – 5
- Maximum Output Flow: 1050 ml/min
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96% at all settings
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 25 psi
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz,
- Auto-Setting: 1.0A
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Inogen Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- Noise: 39 dBA.
- Warm Up Time: 2 Minutes
- Inogen One G3 is FAA-approved for airline travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Manufacturer: Inogen
- Brand: Inogen G3
- Made in USA
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Expected Compressor Life: 20,000 to 30,000 hours, a leader in the industry
- Warranty: 3 years machine, 1 year sieve beds, 1 year accessories. See Inogen manufacturer limited warranty statement for details.
During this crazy time it is important to remember what it means to be part of human society and what we want that to mean in the future. I hope for us a nation, and for us a planet, that we can use these times of trial and deep uncertainty to find the courage and heart that it takes to be human and stand together, keeping the mindset, which in-turn will become the reality, of abundance and love for thy neighbor. Be healthy! Be kind! Be smart!