Pinnacle SL300 Stair Lift
*For proper dimensions and pricing, please call us at 858-560-8177
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5" of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle’s patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants, which means less maintenance, less worry!
This makes the Pinnacle one of our favorites, it requires essentially no maintenance! The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirements: 120-240 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC Battery
- Travel distance: 16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 70 ft
- Speed: 20 FPM
- Incline limits: 32 - 52 degrees
- Drive system: Polymer Helical Worm Gear/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load: 62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load: 18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load: 14 Amps
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum
- Average return trips per charge: Up to 60
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation): Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sides: No
- Wireless Remotes: Includes 2 Wireless Remotes