iRide 2 Three Wheel Scooter (FDA Class II Medical Device)
Journey far and wide with the iRide! This ultra-lightweight scooter is super portable and perfect for traveling. Equipped with both a manual hand brake and supplemental foot brake, the iRide delivers a safe and comfortable ride!
- Portable and easy to travel
- Supplemental foot brake
- Manual hand brake
- Digital LCD display
- Twist grip throttle
- Foldable tiller with adjustment knob
- Airline-safe lithium ion battery pack*
- Height adjustable removable seat
- New high back, compact, foldable, and height adjustable seat
- A new digital display that includes on/off switches, 3 speeds and reverse
- An increase in speed up to 5.8 mph
- 38" h x 19.25" w (96.5x48.9cm)
- Seat: 14.75" w x 13.5" d (37.5x34cm)
- Seat Weight - 10 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Total Weight:
- Without Batteries: 42 lbs.
- With Batteries: 46.5 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Turning Radius: 33.5"
- Range Per Charge
- Up to 10.3 miles at 250 lbs.
- Up to 12.7 miles at 200 lbs.
- Type: Compact, removable
- Drive System: 36 volt brushless hub motor
- Dual Braking System: Manual, dual disc
- Battery Charger: 36 volt lithium, off-board
- Battery Requirements
- Size: (1) 36 volt, 5.2 AH lithium-ion
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Frame: 2-year limited
- Drivetrain:1-year limited
- Electronics: 1-year limited
- Battery: 6-months