Infinity LC-525iL Lift Chair (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Infinity LC-525i Lift Chair features a quiet yet heavy-duty lift system that is easy to operate via the convenient remote control with USB charger. The chair has separate back and footrest motors, (meaning they can move independently of each other) making it capable of an variety of different positions. Also for your convenience, the Infinity LC-525iPW boasts large dual side pockets with room for a remote control and other devices, as well as magazines or other periodicals. It also features standard head and arm covers for long-lasting protection, anddura an integrated battery backup in case of power failure.
- New! The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely (not available on Petite-Wide)
- Pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- True-infinite position recline enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- Standard lumbar pillow (only on Petite-Wide)
- Trendelenburg position elevates one’s feet higher than his or her head for increased comfort and relaxation
- Zero gravity positions one’s thighs and lower legs higher than his or her torso
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
- 46" h x 37" w x 21" d (117x96.5x53cm)
- Seat: 20" h x 21.5" w (51x55cm)
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 137 lbs.
- Back Type: Blown Fiber Split Back
- Large, dual pockets
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Split Back
- Energy-efficient power box with 9’ cord
- Position: True-Infinite Position Zero Gravity rendelenburg Chaise Lounger
- Warranty: 7-Year Pro-rated