Med Aire Plus Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System
8 LPM pump produces consistent flow and has a low pressure LED and audible alarm.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Easy to replace individual bladders
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
- 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort
- LED and Audible alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg
- 8 – LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
The Med-Aire Plus is designed for the use of pressure prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode and is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The mattress has 8” cells that are constructed of Nylon/TRU that is soft and lightweight. The 4 way stretch zippered and quilted urethane fabric cover is water resistant and vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
The Med-Aire Plus features a cell-on-cell technology that is designed to prevent the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure. And within the mattress' 20 air bladders nine have small laser holes to achieve the low air loss function that help in keeping the patient cool and speed recovery time. The Med-Aire Plus also has 3 air cells that remain static to enhance patient comfort.