Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System With Low Air Loss
Economical option that can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily
- LED and audible alarm
- Easy to replace individual bladders
- The "WHISPER QUIET" pump produces consistent air flow
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
- 8-Inch high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% PVC for durability
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
The Med-Aire is designed for the use of pressure prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode or static mode and is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The mattress has 20 air bladders that can deflate in 20 seconds for easy CPR access. The two way stretch zippered and quilted urethane fabric cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
Within the 20 air bladders, nine have laser holes to achieve a low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The Med-Aire also has LED and audible alarms which provide performance data and alerts the caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure). The Med-Aire by Drive is a great economical option when an alternating pressure mattress is needed.