Hoyer Professional Advance Hydraulic Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Hoyer Advance is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
The Advance™ Manual Patient Lift from Hoyer represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the very latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure that the Advance is the most functional and stylish lift in its class today.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Patent pending triangular folded design allows the lift to securely stand unaided
- No tools required to fold
- Foot operated leg spreading mechanism requires no bending to operate
- Base opening – foot pedal
- One (1) battery and onboard charger
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Dimensions: 49.5" - 51.5" x 53.5" - 73.5" w (126-131x136-187cm)
- Maximum height to attachment point: 66.5" (169cm)
- Legs open inside dimension: 39.3" (100cm)
- Legs closed outside dimension: 26.3" (67cm)
- Overall height of legs: 4.5" (11cm)
Frame Material: Aluminum
- Application: Portable Hydraulic Patient Lifter
- Connection Type: 6 Point
- Operating Mechanism: Hydraulic
- Base Opening: Foot pedal
- Base Type: Manual
- Disassembles for Transport/Storage: Yes
- Lifts Patient from Floor: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 340 lbs.