EZ Adjust Bed Rail
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail - Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable - Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to 42” after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible - Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap - Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed. Accommodates up to King size beds.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail that adjusts in length after installation. Works well as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed, as well as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. It adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" with the push of a button. The rail also folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Works well on any size home or hospital bed rail and at 23" high it accommodates the thicker pillow top mattresses.