Designed to improve the lifting experience of caregiver and patient, the Hoyer Elevate provides safe, easy lifting and promotes lift longevity.
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Highest weight capacity of all Hoyer stand-up lifts
- One hand, infinitely adjustable kneepad
- Multi-configuration safety belt
- Angled, removable and easy-clean foot tray
- Option of a standing or a transport sling
- Smart Monitor technology promotes user compliance and lift longevity
- Lifting Range:
- 39.2 " to 64.7 "
- Weight capacity: 440 lbs.
- Weight: 136.4 lbs.
The Hoyer Elevate is a premium active lift designed to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. It is both compact and sturdy with a safe weight capacity of 440 pounds.
The foot tray has a removable polymer cover which makes for better cleaning. Additionally, the whole foot tray can be removed to help the patient with gait therapy and training while using the lift. An optional scale is available and can weigh a patient up to 440 lbs with ease.
The knee pad is widely adjustable and comes with a safety belt to better secure and control the patient. It can secure one leg independently, both legs simultaneously, or two legs independent of each other.