CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed
The CareAssist ES offers advanced positioning, clinical innovations and hospital quality in your home.
- Trendelenburg positioning
- Head of bed angle indicator
- One-hand push-button bed extender
- One button Dining Chair setting
- Removable head and foot boards - wooden head and footboards available
- Nightlight and battery back up included
- Works with mattresses size 80-84"
- Flat-deck frame provides hospital therapy with many mattress options
- In bed scale is optional
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 425 lbs.
Used in over 70% of medical and surgical units, the CareAssist ES Medical Surgical bed from Hill-Rom provides you with the option of using a facility quality bed in your own home. Loaded with safety features and easy to use controls, the CareAssist ES brings you the latest in cutting-edge medical equipment technology. Standard features include an easy to read, patient head angle indicator; a built-in bed extender and a battery back-up system for continued use in the absence of power. SlideGuard technology, along with zero-gap side rails, ensures that optimal patient safety is provided when using the CareAssist ES bed. Optional accessories include a digital scale and a patient position monitoring system with three settings for patient movement and bed exiting.
The design of the CareAssist ES was created to ease the work involved with patient transport. Ergonomic hand rails are positioned at an ideal height to reduce strain and increase safety when moving the bed. Combined with a fifth wheel to help with steering and maneuverability, the CareAssist gives the nurse or caregiver more control than they have previously had when moving a facility quality bed.