AL560 Automatic Universal Power Chair
Simple one-switch operation and padded hold-down arm are great for those with limited hand dexterity.
- Padded hold down arm secures chair by pressing down on seat
- Platform wheel cradles adjust to provide a custom fit for each chair
- Hold-down arm adjusts vertically to match your seat height
- Works With Hitch Size:
- Class II Hitch
- Class III Hitch
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 105 lbs.
The Harmar AL560 Automatic Universal Power Chair Lift is easy to operate and built for years of trouble free use. It works with a wide range of power chairs and no modifications are needed to your power chair. The lift has an easy one switch operation and folds automatically when empty. The AL560 also supports the swing-away option and will work on Class II or III hitches.
* Power Chair must have fold back arms.
Please be aware many states require you to display your license plate on the outside of your lift. It may be required in the following states: CA, AZ, NV, CO, UT, ND, SD, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK, FL, TX, & AL. It might be required in other states as well and it’s your responsibility to understand your state’s regulations. If you are required to display your license plate then we recommend adding the AL 901 to your order.