The AL570XL’s Dock‘N’LockTM securment system continues to be a market-leading design that auto-secures power wheelchairs to the platform surface using the fastest and most secure positive lock docking device available in the industry today. Simply drive or joystick the mobility device onto the platform and into the docking base station. Utilizing a docking bar or plow, as it is sometimes called, the base station mounted onto the vehicle lift positions the power wheelchair evenly on the platform and “latches-in” to secure the mobility device without the use of automotive straps or strap retractors. Operate the lift and rest assured the chair is safely positioned, secure, and ready for transport.
- Dock ‘N’ Lock Auto Secures the power chair to the platform using a positive lock docking device
- Automatic tilt for added ground clearance and weight transfer
- Lighted license plate bracket and courtesy lights illuminate lift and truck areas
- Weight sensitive platform automatically folds when lifted without power chair
- Adjusts to accommodate a wide range of power chairs.
- Compatible with class II or III hitch models
- Powered by your vehicles battery
- Swing-away option available
- Capacity: 350 lbs (160 kg)
- Aluminum Deck Size: 36″ x 39″
- Installed Weight: 79 lbs.
- Hitch Height (Range): 5″ – 18″
- Hitch Class: Class III hitch adapter standard, Class II upgrades available
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable