Covid-19 Supplies Announcement 5/01/20
32 Harmony Home Medical has sourced KN-95 Mask, Hand Sanitizer and Oxygen concentrators to help battle the Covid-19 outbreak. Here is our current inventory or expected arrival dates:
KN-95 Mask: Available 5/05/20
Single pieces are $5.25, $4.75 100 Pcs. or more
Surgical Mask: Available Today
Single pieces are $1.20 ea $1.10 100 Pcs. or more
Disposable Gowns: Available 5/07/20
Single pieces are $12.00 each
Hand Sanitizer: Available Today
8oz gel bottles are $12.00
32 oz gel are $35.00
2 oz amber glass spray $6
Oxygen Concentrator: Available Today- Requires RX
$1000 new stationary units
$2400 new portable units
Infrared No-Touch Thermometers– Available 5/07/20 (limited quantity)
Harmony Home Medical
7640 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
Erica (at) harmonyhomemedical (dot) com
- Monday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Wensday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Saturday: 10am-3pm
- Sunday: Closed
*Our Covid-19 Supplies are in stock but quanites limited please stay up to date with our announcements.
Covid-19 Special Update to Our Patrons
Despite the Coronavirus pandemic shutdown in California, Harmony Home Medical remains open as an “essential business.” The state deems companies like ours to be vital in solving the current health emergency and serving our community.
We plan to remain open for the duration and beyond to meet your home-care, durable medical supplies needs. To that end, here are some highlights of our Emergency Action Plan:
• Our store will continue to operate during normal business hours: M – F 8:30 – 5:30; Sat. 10 – 3; closed Sun.
• For your convenience, and to support those with questions from home, we welcome your calls (858-560-8177) or online queries (harmonyhomemedical.com).
• We will deliver purchases of any size to your home with newly discounted service charges.
• As a safety precaution, we are dispatching our drivers on all service calls with protective masks and gloves.
• In addition, we have doubled our sanitization time for our rental equipment.
• To help assure a virus-free environment in our store, we are asking that customers return rental equipment to the back of the store or call us to receive it from them in the parking lot.
• We have also stocked up on the essentials to help you create a care room at home for loved ones returning from an assisted living or skilled nursing facility.
• This plan will be revised as conditions warrant. Your health and safety are our highest priority.
Meanwhile, we remain steadfast in our belief that we must stay connected to and support each other during these uncertain times. Remaining calm and positive is critical, as extra stress does not help our immune system! So please remember to take immunity-boosting supplements and connect with each other (at a safe distance, of course), and with your friends here at Harmony Home Medical, virtually or otherwise.
We are all in this together. Count on Harmony to help!